I exist to honor,
glorify, and relish Jesus Christ while creating a hunger
and passion in others to live a godly life. (came up with this in February 2003)
“Love the Lord, your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.” Matthew 22:37
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5,6
These are a few deep desires in my life, and I want them to drive my behavior...
· Be a man walking in obedience to the Holy Spirit.
Therefore brothers, we have an obligation—but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by Him we cry Abba, Father. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and coheirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Romans 8:12-17
· Be a man who promotes Jesus rather than self.
“He must become greater; I must become less.” John 3:30
· Be a man who finds fulfillment in sharing truth and hope from the
Scriptures resulting in heart commitments to Jesus Christ.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
· Be a world Christian and harness resources from our country to serve the needy of other cultures and well as the needy of our own
"But you will receive the power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witness in
and in all Jerusalem Judea and , and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8 Samaria
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I will be with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19,20
· Be a man who provides love, leadership, Christ-likeness, and necessities for comfort (culturally relevant) to those close to me-knowing that a heritage of prayer and godliness will be cherished above anything that is material.